As 2011 wraps up we thought it would be a good idea to thank everyone who has helped this year be our best ever. Our total sales have increased greatly, we have added multiple retailers, created many new lakes maps for our inventory, and most importantly met lots of amazing people who love the lake just as much as we do. Thank you to everyone who has helped us have a such a great year and specifically to our new customers for welcoming our product into your lake homes. Here are some specific things we are especially grateful for that happened this year:
- Early this year we finished creating our Lake Minnetonka map (easily the most time intensive and detailed map we have ever created).
- In April we had our most successful tradeshow ever at The Gathering in Perham, Mn
- Over Memorial Day Weekend we rolled out this totally new website.
- On June 24th we donated a Lake Minnetonka Map to Interfaith Outreach in Wayzata for their fundraising gala and the map started a small bidding war raising some much needed money for a great organization!
- Over the summer we added many new lakes including: Waconia, Little McDonald, Star, Loon, Blanche, Cormorant, Lida, Floyd and many more!
- Over the summer we also lined up new retailers in Battle Lake, Perham, Rodgers and Excelsior
- The fall was especially busy with a steady stream of orders for Christmas (including a couple last minute orders that we we were glad to fill as well)
- We also did many other custom maps and aerial photos of all sizes throughout the year.
- Finally, due to the amazing support we have received this year, we made the decision to donate 20% of our profits to charities throughout Minnesota. It felt great to help some very deserving organizations. Thank you everyone for making Blueprint Maps a success.
Overall, our sales increased by over 300% this year. With our growing list of lakes, multiple retailers, and an ever growing list of happy customers we are hoping that our success continues into 2012. Happy New Year everyone!